All property photos
INCREDIBLE LOCATION ON ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFUL NATIONAL PARKS…
GORGEOUS TUDOR-STYLE FAÇADE AND ARCHITECTURAL DETAILING…
SPECTACULAR TERRACE FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIVING AND ENTERTAINING…
Verdant Presidio views form the backdrop for this exquisite 6-bedroom, 5.5-bath compound with a rarely available location on the exclusive Presidio Wall. Sophistication and scale abound, with soaring ceilings, period details and rich hardwood floors providing a beautiful setting for everyday living and entertaining. Currently configured as 2 units with additional flex studio space, this is perfect for a multi-generational or extended family compound, for two partners, or an owner-user with income unit.
Available for the 1st time in nearly 40 years, this elegant home affords an opportunity for a comfortable contemporary lifestyle in one of the City’s most desirable historic neighborhoods- Presidio Heights. The framework includes over-sized windows, an extensive roof-top deck and stunning Park views with the City, Bay and Presidio Golf course in the background.
Located across from one of the world’s most beautiful National Parks, this beautiful residence also enjoys close proximity to numerous walking trails and the golf course in the Presidio, as well as a short walk to the popular restaurants and trendy shopping on Sacramento Street and in Laurel Village...truly a rare offering and opportunity for someone looking for a San Francisco treasure...
- Magnificent Tudor-style duplex built in 1909
- A total of 6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, 5 fireplaces and 15 rooms
- Combined 5,250 square feet of living space as per City of San Francisco Tax Record; 5,003 square feet as per draftsman; buyer to independently verify
- The lower unit (3868 Jackson Street) has 3 bedroom, 3 baths, formal dining room, office, and spacious kitchen with laundry alcove totaling 2,162 sq.ft. as per draftsman; buyer to independently verify
- The upper unit (3870 Jackson street) has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, formal dining room, office, kitchen with butler’s pantry and adjacent laundry room, roof terrace and pent-room totaling 2,841 sq.ft. as per draftsman; buyer to independently verify
- Rarely available Presidio location adjacent to Presidio Park, one of the most renowned National Parks in the United States, with views of the Pacific Ocean
- Walking distance from Presidio Golf course, hiking trails, as well as shopping and dining
3870 JACKSON- THE UPPER UNIT
- A charming brick entryway lined with greenery, flowering begonias and ivy provides a lovely entrance into the residence.
- The gracious entrance foyer connects to the flex space on the entry level and has been historically used as an office for 3870
- An architecturally elegant staircase with stained-glass window ascends to the spacious main level foyer with classic wood moldings and cedar closet.
- Beautifully proportioned, the fabulous entertaining living room is showered with light from East, South and West windows and features incredible wood-grained moldings and a brick wood-burning fireplace housed in an artistically carved wood frame and surrounded by built-ins. Views to the west show dramatic sunsets and shimmering glimpses of the Pacific Ocean.
- The spectacular formal dining room has a historic original built-in hutch with leaded glass, classic wainscoting and Bay window, fabulous box beam ceilings and a fireplace with acanthus leaf and dentelle molding- with the lushly verdant views of the Presidio Park as a picturesque back-drop
- The large light-filled kitchen is outfitted with honed granite counter-tops, stainless Fisher and Paykel refrigerator, 4-burner gas range with microwave and stove, stainless Bosch dishwasher, and a laundry alcove with side-by-side washer and dryer and linen storage. A large pantry with built-in glass shelving and cabinetry connects to the dining room
- A 2nd bedroom with en-suite tiled bath, 3rd bedroom with south window, North-facing office with Park views, powder room and 2 storage closets complete this level.
- The dreamy upper-level primary bedroom enjoys great ceiling height, lovely picture moldings, fireplace and gorgeous Park views with the Bay and Presidio Golf Course in the background. The honeycomb-pattern tiled primary bath has a classic claw-foot soaking tub and separate stall shower with Moen shower-head.
- Off the primary suite is a glass-enclosed potting shed/ artist studio with built-in sink stepping out to the huge wood-lined roof terrace with 270-degree views of the City, Pacific Ocean and Sutro Tower- a wonderful spot for outdoor living, lounging, exercising and entertaining during the day, and enjoying lovely Western sunsets during evening soirees.
- The charming stand-alone pent-room with vaulted ceilings and two skylights off the terrace is another great amenity- perfect for a gym, playroom, meditation/ yoga studio, office or media room
3868 JACKSON- THE LOWER UNIT
- The charming brick side entrance with portico is lined with flowers and greenery, providing a warmly inviting entrance into the home
- A chic tan and black travertine marble foyer with wainscoting is an elegant entry for the ground floor of the residence. Also on this level is a bright and airy South-facing 3rd/ guest bedroom with lovely greenery outlooks, built-ins and an en-suite bath with walk-in glass shower.
- The main level central foyer has warm hardwood flooring and elegant molding and provides great open-ness and flow for this level.
- The elegant living room enjoys South-facing greenery outlooks, timeless wainscoting, distinguished built-ins under gorgeous double crown moldings, and a marble fireplace
- Beautiful outlooks onto the Presidio National Park provide a lushly verdant backdrop to the stunning dining/ family room with classic built-in hutch, a graceful Bay window, incredible box beam ceilings, wainscoting, and fireplace with acanthus leaf and scroll surround.
- The updated and expanded kitchen is outfitted with tumbled marble floors, granite counters, 4-burner gas range, and a paneled double door refrigerator with freezer matching the abundant cabinetry. An adjoining laundry closet has stacked washer/ dryer and access to the back stairs.
- The main level primary bedroom has en-suite marble bath with walk-in shower and a double door mirrored closet.
- The bright and airy 2nd bedroom enjoys lovely picture moldings, and the 2nd bath also services this level of the home.
- A North-facing office/ 4th bedroom with serene Park outlook completes this level.